National Conference held virtually November 8-9, 2023
Early bird registration is now open! Register for this event.
Calling all growers, landscapers, retailers, master gardeners, farmers, fruit and vegetable grower, government agencies, environmental organizations, Indigenous groups, among others to join us at the first national Horticulture and Invasive Species Conference in Canada.
This event aims to connect industry, environmental organizations, Indigenous communities, and government to share key information and inform national and regional approaches to address invasive species impacting horticulture (ornamental and fruits and vegetables) to protect Canada’s habitats and communities in the face of a changing climate. This event will:
- Bring together partners from all parts of the horticulture industry that can play a part in preventing horticulture pathways of spread.
- Provide an opportunity to educate, increase awareness, share knowledge.
- Identify how we could make use of the current system, create clarity around roles in the system of horticulture.
Hear from speakers including the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association, Canadian Society of Landscape Architects, Beyond Attitude Consulting, Morton Arboretum, and others on topics and sessions including:
- Emerging issues in horticulture
- Tools in the toolbox: What tools exist in Canada to support industry to stop the spread of invasive species
- All-hands-on-deck: Sharing initiatives, tools, and information across sectors to support collaboration
- What is working in Canada and abroad
- What more is needed
- Identifying next steps and calls to action
Full agenda coming soon!
|Full Forum & Workshop Rate – EARLYBIRD – CCIS/OIPC member||$140.00|
|Full Forum & Workshop Rate – EARLYBIRD – Non-member||$170.00|
|Full Forum & Workshop Rate – REGULAR – CCIS/OIPC member||$170.00|
|Full Forum & Workshop Rate – REGULAR – non-member||$200.00|
|One day rate – EARLYBIRD (member and non member)||$55.00|
|One day rate – REGULAR (member and non member)||$75.00|
Receive a discounted ticket price by becoming a Canadian Council on Invasive Species or Ontario Invasive Plant Council member.
- Become a Canadian Council on Invasive Species member
- Become an Ontario Invasive Plant Council member
Invitation to Partner
As a partner, you’ll align your brand with a conference that speaks to the heart of a crucial cause. With participation from municipal and federal agencies, NGOs, private industry, nursery growers, landscapers, and fruit and vegetable growers, our conference guarantees exposure to a wide and influential audience. Your sponsorship will position your organization as a leader dedicated to halting the spread of invasive species and preserving Canada’s natural ecosystems.
- Brand exposure and recognition of your organization through the Canadian Council on Invasive Species and the Ontario Invasive Plant Council’s event communications
- Networking opportunities to connect with professionals and decision-makers across various sectors, fostering opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Access to the conference for up to 6 individuals
Partnership for this event is available at Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Friend levels.
Learn more about partnership opportunities for this event in our Partnership Package
Questions? Contact: email@example.com